- The size of the field will depend upon the number of entries reserved and received from the Members, and depending on availability on-site entries from non-members.
- Depending on the golf course and hours of sunlight, fields have a maximum capacity of between 124 and 144 players, and events will go ahead with a minimum number of 20 participants per tournament. However this can be altered in coming events to where events can be played with any number of players in the field.
- All events will be full field to completion “ NO CUT ” all players play 54 holes.
- All events are OPEN to both professionals and amateurs (maximum 4,4 Hcp EGA/CONGU).
- Some tournament fields can be limited due to host golf course limitations regarding availability, capacity or other issues.
- Field entries and allocation in the above mentioned situations, will be determined by a first come first in basis - a) Members that have opted for the Early Entry Fee Payment option (marked with C on tournament entry list), b) Members taking up the Reservation on-site payment option (marked with R on tournament entry list) and then other entries for Members and non-Members.
2. Number of Players, Prize Fund and Number of Places Payable per event.
- Below 25 players entered, 5.000,00 Euros Prize Fund paying Top 12 finishers and ties.
- 26 to 50 players entered, the prize funds and number of places paid inceases accordingly.
» Check Table.
- 51 to 65 players entered, 12,500 Euros Prize Fund paying Top 35 finishers and ties.
- 66 to 80 players entered, 15,000 Euros Prize Fund paying Top 40 finishers and ties.
- 81 to 100 players entered, 17,500.00 Euros Prize Fund paying Top 40 finishers and ties.
- 101 to 120 players entered, 20,000.00 Euros Prize Fund paying Top 40 finishers and ties.
- 121 and over players entered, 22,500.00 Euros Prize Fund paying Top 40 finishers and ties.
- Ties for 1st place after the official final round, will be decided by sudden death play-off.
3. Refund Policy.
Refunds will be made in the following circumstances and manner:
- Tour Membership is non refundable.
- For withdrawals from tournaments due to unexpected conditions – family or health reasons – received in writing, full entry fee refunds will be made when received with sufficient and acceptable proof thereof up to 48 hours before the start of an event (Applicable to pre-paid Members only)
- Withdrawals received in writing less than 24 hours before the start of an event will be refunded at 50% of entry fee value for that event (Applicable to pre-paid Members only)
- No refunds will be made for no-shows (Applicable to pre-paid Members only), withdrawals on the practice day round, during the tournaments, or weather related event shortening during each or any event.
- Full entry fee refunds will be made, should, due to weather related situations a tournament not be played, or cancelled due to severe weather conditions.
4. Practice day regulations.
- The practice round green fee is included in the tournament entry fee, so therefore only participants with paid entries will be allowed onto the golf course for practice rounds.
- Practice round starting times must be booked with the tournament office only, who will issue players with practice round vouchers to be handed to the golf course starters.
- Only one ball to be played in the practice round with the fol. Exceptions:
- on missed greens, one more shot to that green is allowed.
- maximum of 3 chip shots per green.
- 2 bunker shots from green side bunkers.
- maximum of 3 practice putts per hole.
- No practice if it causes delays to the following groups.
- All players must replace divots, rake bunkers and repair pitch marks during all rounds.
- Play from teeing grounds must be from demarcated areas as stipulated by the tee markers.
- Penalties will be applied for infringements of these regulations.
5. General information.
- All events will be run under the Royal and Ancient of St, Andrews golf rules, and be strokeplay events over 54 holes and generally over 3 days – 18 holes per day.
- For the Pro-Ams, Tour Members and leading 20 Ranked player's must be available to play, although invited players could also be included in Pro-Ams by the IG Tour directors.
- Events will have 2 official Referee's and a Certified Tournament Director.
- The Tournament Committee is comprised by the Tournament Director, representative of the IG Tour and a host club golf director, whose decisions are final.
- All players must register at each and every tournament on the practice day at the tournament offices up until 13H00.
- Players that fail to do so, can be removed from the draw, forfeit their full entry fee, or not admitted to the event in question.
- Additional regulations - dress codes, conduct, etc - will be forwarded to Members and non-Members